The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of our students when blogging:
- This blog is password protected, meaning that you need a username and password to add/edit any information on the blog.
- Students will only be identified by their first name.
- Posts written by students are checked by the classroom teacher before they are published on the blog.
- Posts will not include personal details about students such as addresses and family information.
- All comments submitted have to be approved by the classroom teacher before they are included on the blog.
- There will be no individual photos of students.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child.
- Blogs will only be updated by students at school during school times.
- All students, parents and teachers must abide by the blogging rules and internet guidelines established by their school community.